You guys have no idea how excited I am to be able to do this. After spending many months collecting, followed by many more months reviewing, I am giving away my entire California Diaries series to one lucky winner. I’m actually kind of sad about this, but I need every bit of space in my tiny condo that I can’t really afford to keep anything extraneous. 😦
That’s right. All fifteen books. You read my reviews, now you can read the books and judge for yourselves. This is pretty big, you know. Those late numbered books aren’t that easy to find.
So how do you win this fabulousness? Easy-peasy.
- Leave a comment saying you want to be entered for one entry.
- Link this contest elsewhere – your blog, twitter, etc for another entry. Please leave me a second comment that you’ve done that.
- Subscribe to my blog for yet another entry. Please leave me another separate comment that you’ve done that (or that you already do subscribe.) Remember, I recently switched from Blogger to WordPress and I need you to subscribe HERE at WordPress to get that entry.
- Sit back and wait until approximately 2/14 for me to announce the winner, to be chosen by Random Number Generator. (Side Note: I’m due to have a baby 2/25. If I don’t announce it on the fourteenth, I may have delivered early. Be patient – a chance to win these books is totally worth the wait, no?)
- Sorry international folks, US and Canada only.
Obviously, these books were all bought used. The condition of each book is variable, though none of them are actually in bad condition. No missing pages and no writing in the books, aside from a couple names written on title pages.
So, what are you waiting for? Start commenting.
*Also, I have extra copies of #s 3, 4, and 8. Let me know if you want one of them and I’ll send it out, first come, first serve.