Well. Considering I don’t post nearly as frequently as I used to, and not nearly as much as I would like, I was so happy to get a Liebster Blog award from Treasury Islands. This is an award/meme to recognize smaller blogs. I hadn’t read her blog, so I hopped over to check it out and it’s great! But, she really won me over with her posts on feminism in Disney cartoons. Thanks Treasury Islands!
On receipt of the award, the recipient must:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you .
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favourite bloggers.
My five favorites? (Or I should say five of my favorites)
1. The Unprofessional Critic. I’ve pimped out her blog before, and I will continue to do so.
2. Corrupt Camel. Funny shit.
3. The Non-review. More funny shit.
4. Nostomanic. The funniest, cleverest nostalgia on the internet. (<–that might not even be hyperbolic!)
5. Do Tumblrs count? If so, please go to WTFFanfiction. It. is. HILARIOUS!!!!
I hope to be back within two weeks with another book review. If not, I wish everyone Happy Holidays!